You have been working hard to boost your online presence and attract customers. Unfortunately, you have not achieved great results. Do you wonder where you might be going wrong? Have you tried Inbound Marketing? – the proven methodology to convert visitors into customers? If not, this is what you should be focusing your attention on to attract prospects and convert them into leads. Our Inbound Marketing Atlanta company: Silver Web Solutions, will help you with every step you need.
Graphic courtesy of MOZ.com
What is Inbound Marketing?
Today, in the age of the Internet, your busy customer is hard to reach if you continue to use outbound marketing tactics and interrupting consumers through advertisements they don’t want to see. On the other hand, inbound marketing does the opposite – instead of flooding consumers with ads they don’t want to see, blasting them with emails they don’t want to open, or making untimely calls they don’t want to answer, it sets the platform to attract consumers toward your business by giving them valuable information they want to read!
In simple terms, inbound marketing is all about sharing valuable information and content with your target audience so that you are easily spotted and found on Google. Consumers are always looking for solutions, services, applications, technologies, insights, and answers before going ahead with a purchase. Posting information-rich content, addressing concerns and possible questions of prospects, can help you establish yourself as an expert in your niche and promote your business. By aligning content with consumer interests, you have the best tool to pull prospects toward you and convert them into customers.
Why is Inbound Marketing Important for Your Business?
Consumer behavior has changed drastically over the years. Now traditional marketing tactics no longer attract their attention or influence their shopping behavior. Today’s customers are looking for solutions and despise unnecessary promotional campaigns. They are online and searching for the right content that can solve their problem and facilitate their buying process.
Inbound marketing services address the prime concern for businesses and attract attention of consumers who are valuable to your business. From turning strangers into visitors, visitors into leads, and leads into sales, inbound marketing becomes an invaluable marketing tool to build reputation, boost visibility, and increase your customer base.
The focus has shifted from increasing traffic volume to attracting “valuable” visitors or “right” prospects or buyer personas, who are likely to make a purchase and become customers and brand loyalists. As a premier inbound marketing Atlanta company, Silver Web Solutions has the right content strategy to provide your prospects the resources they are looking for and attract their attention.
- With detailed buyer personas in place, we are able to optimize your entire campaign taking the behavior, interests, and language of your buyer persona into consideration. By doing this, we can help you increase your opportunities for being found online by the right prospects.
- We know their challenges and optimize the content for specific customers, creating accurate solutions for them in the form of eBooks, vlogs, blogs, thus generating more relevant attention and traffic to your brand. Not only this, Focusing on two-way engagement, we implement a social media strategy that amplifies and supports the entire content strategy.
- We try to find how your target audience behaves on different social platforms and share knowledgeable resources to drive prospects and maximize engagement.
Some of the right inbound marketing solutions include:
- Blogging – Create optimized educational content that prospects are looking for and become easily visible to them.
- SEO– Pick keywords relevant to your industry and niche and create content around those keywords so that you appear in the search engines and are found by prospects looking for exactly the information you are providing.
- Social Bookmarking – Share your site to a social bookmarking site to drive traffic and expose it to a wider audience. With social bookmarking, you come to know that visitors have landed to your site because of their interest in your product or service, making the traffic received from social bookmarking relevant and valuable to your brand.
- Pages – Optimize your site with relevant content and keywords to appeal to ideal buyers and entice them to connect with you.
- Social Publishing– Analyze the behavior of your customers and find the networks they spend most of their time on. Leverage these social media platforms to interact and engage with them more regularly and keep them hooked on to you for more information, sale and offers.
Are you offering enough valuable information to prospects? Visitors to your site look for valuable information and are willing to give you credit for the value being offered. They’ll be happy to share their contact details in exchange for the information.
At Silver Web Solutions, we believe the key to converting lies in creating a conversion path that directly addresses interests of prospects and ensures a more engaging user experience, resulting in more qualified leads. A happy visitor will not hesitate to share their contact information. So by offering a more targeted, personalized experience to visitors, you can expect a high volume of qualified leads.
Our inbound marketing team will work with you to define your sales funnel in order to create a conversion path that is in perfect alignment with consumer behavior, with every single page of your site designed especially to drive visitors to the resourceful content they need. Giving customers exactly what they need in terms of information often results in higher conversion rates. As a result, you get more satisfied prospects.
Make the following tools a part of your inbound marketing strategy:
- Calls to Action: Encourage visitors to take action with appealing words. Make it interesting or appealing for them to click, like “Attend a webinar,” “Download a free eBook,” “Download a whitepaper.” A call to action is the key to generating leads.
- Forms: Make the process of conversion from a prospect to a lead simple and easy. If you have a form for visitors to fill out, optimize it and make it a quick process so that prospects don’t find it time-consuming to complete the form.
- Landing Page– Use your call-to-action to take visitors to your landing page – where they will be required to submit personal information that can be used to engage with them better. When you have this information, a visitor will then become a contact.
Once you start generating qualified traffic to your website, it’s important to execute a personalized lead nurturing strategy to add value and convert leads into customers. Providing qualified leads with the right content that resonates with their needs at the right time will help turn them into customers and give a boost to your sales strategy.
Here are some of the key inbound marketing solutions:
- CRM: Integrating your marketing strategy with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system will help identify the marketing activities generating the most qualified leads for you, thus helping you align your strategy more in line with the needs of the best leads in your system.
- Email: Sending them relevant email messages focused on offering value can help build trust and convince them to buy. We run an automated nurturing program, which saves contact details shared by leads and sends relevant emails that might be of interest to them, including offers of relevant content on their subject of interest.
Once you are able to turn a lead into a customer, it’s time to cultivate brand equity. Leverage the power of social media to engage with customers and continue to give them positive experience and turn them into brand loyalists.
At Silver Web Solutions, we keep a tab on key metrics to measure and monitor social media, email &content marketing, lead conversion analytics on a weekly basis to ensure everything is performing properly and customers are having a positive user experience. Easy real-time monitoring is a key to optimizing the performance of the inbound marketing metrics.
- Social Monitoring: Social networks offer a powerful platform to communicate with customers and monitor their activity, making sure they are having a positive experience with you. It will help to create specific “streams” that inform you of prospects or customers mentioning specific words related to your niche, brand, or industry.
- Surveys: Ask your target audience about their preferences or feedback regarding a product or service delivered to them. This will help you ensure you are offering exactly what they are looking for.
- Smart Text: Provide valuable content for customers, which serves their specific interests and needs, helping them achieve their goals. You can also use smart infographics and podcasting to make it interesting for them as well as introduce new relevant products that might interest them.
Advantages of Inbound Marketing vs. Outbound Marketing
Also referred to as interruptive marketing, outbound marketing is all about advertising products and services to consumers that they may not be look for. This type of marketing uses television, radio, direct mailers, and print ads, among others to spread the message about a product or service you are offering. This type of marketing strategy is not only expensive, but also irrelevant for most consumers, especially those who aren’t looking for the product you are trying to promote.
On the other hand, inbound marketing focuses on targeting your core audience by providing them with useful information they are looking for regarding a product or service. The essence of inbound marketing lies in sharing information that potential customers want to read, videos they want to see, promotional offers they want to check, and emails they want to open. Instead of forcing consumers to watch an advertisement of a product they don’t want to buy time and again, you can use inbound marketing strategy to attract highly qualified leads to your business like a magnet.
Inbound Marketing Solutions: Get Found Using Google
Inbound marketing involves creating and sharing content with the right audience to attract qualified leads to your business and keep them coming.
Inbound marketing strategies are designed to create brand awareness, establish brand credibility, improve search engine optimization, establish yourself as an industry leader, develop relationships, and build reputation. All in all, inbound marketing is more about increasing your brand visibility and attracting, engaging, and delighting customers online.
For more information about Inbound Marketing, please contact us today.