The ULTIMATE Internet Marketing Toolbox
27 Tools and Resources to Increase Sales
Here it is…the page you have been asking me to create. The links below are ALL the recommended tools and websites I use for my web design clients, internet marketing clients, affiliate marketing, niche site design and MORE.
I plan to update this page as I discover new tools so PLEASE BOOKMARK THIS PAGE and come back often.
Without further ado…let’s begin:
Domain Name Hosting
- Namecheap: If you are NOT ready to host a website but you want to secure a domain name so nobody else will purchase it…then I HIGHLY recommend Namecheap. Their prices are one of the lowest. You may also add FREE PRIVACY to your account so you don’t receive any solicitation calls or spam email.
- Hostgator: I listen to DOZENS of Internet Marketing podcasts…and the one HOSTING COMPANY name that keeps coming up CONSTANTLY is Hostgator. I have my newer clients on Hostgator. I’ve been EXTREMELY satisfied.
- IPower: About 95% of my clients are on IPOWER. Except for an annoying email from them a few times a year to clean out your E-Mail box, they are quite a good company.
- GoDaddy: Looking for a more recognizable name? GoDaddy is one of the largest hosting companies in the world. They have their issues but they’re not going anywhere.
- WordPress: This is the top and best blog publishing software. It’s free and extremely easy to customize. I would not use any other blogging platform.
- THESIS Theme: This is the WordPress theme (template) that I use on the the INTERNET MARKETING BLOG. I’ve worked with many themes and this by far is the best.
- WooThemes: The theme I used for the past year until I switched. A great theme with many design options.
Digital Retail & Distribution
- Clickbank: Thinking about selling ebooks, courses, or any digtal product? Clickbank is the most popular digital retailer. The built-in affiliate system is the best!!!
- E-Junkie: A great shopping cart to sell and distribute ebooks. You may use it with many major merchant accounts as well as Paypal and Google Checkout. Low pricing.
- Market Samurai: THIS IS A MUST if you are searching for keywords, doing competition analysis, and checking your ranking on the search engines. If you purchase it within 6 days, the price drops 35%!!!
- Google Adwords Tool: A free alternative to Market Samurai. This too can suggest “long tail keywords.”
Email Subscriptions & Marketing
- Aweber: The #1 email opt-in service and email marketing tool.
- Mailchimp: They offer a FREE service if you do not have many email subscribers.
- PopUp Domination: Did you notice the popup window that appeared when you first visited this website. This “in your face” optin form is for email subscribers. PopUp Domination works with all major list providers. The top internet marketers all use PopUp Domination.
- Google Analytics: A free service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to a website.
- Clicky: Similar to Google Analytics, the one perk of Clicky is that you can see what your visiitors are doing in real time! Your first account is FREE!
- Elance: An online outsource website to find copywriters, graphic artists, HTML coders, programmers, and just about anything you may be looking for.
- Odesk: Same as above. I’ve used both companies and recommend both equally.
- Cloud Blogging: Not only does this online program teach you all the steps on how to have a successful blog, but they have three coaches that will help you every step of the way.
- John Miller with Transitions: In the Atlanta area and looking for a more personal touch? My former business coach, John Miller, is an Enterprise Strategist. He and his company’s focus is to help, guide, assist, motivate, the individual, the small business owner, the corporation or the not for profit enterprise that is about to or wants to go through a transition. As Enterprise Strategists, they are experienced at helping leaders identify and execute those strategies that help make them and their businesses more successful.
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss, Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich: The semi-autobiographical self-help book written by Timothy Ferriss. This book will make you think about your business like you’ve never thought about it before.
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea: Written by Bob Burg and John D. Mann, this is the story about the power of giving and what the ROI will be for your business.
- Six Pixels of Separation: Everyone Is Connected. Connect Your Business to Everyone.: Mitch Joel wrote this book about how important it is to be connected. This is the first book to integrate digital marketing, social media, personal branding, and entrepreneurship in a clear, entertaining, and instructive manner that everyone can understand and apply.
- Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time: The absolute BEST BOOK I’ve read about networking. Keith Ferrazzi explains everything you may be doing wrong and how to get it right!
Article Marketing and Backlinking Tools
- The Best Spinner: The #1 and BEST Article spinning software in the world. Use this software to deliver reworded content. Search engines penalize for duplicate content so why not use the best software available?
- Article Marketing Robot: Quickly and easily generate huge amounts of backlinks with simple push-button software that will help your websites reach page 1 On Google, Yahoo and MSN on Complete Autopilot!
- Blog Blueprint: Generates High Quality Backlinks On PR3 – PR5 blogs allowing you to dominate Google fast.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the textlinks above are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you decide to purchase through those links. All software, online services, books, etc. will be EXTREMELY helpful to the success of your business.